A leading Health and Safety Trainer in Munster
Seamus O’Sullivan always had an interest in andragogy (best training methods used when training adults). He has been developing and delivering Health and Safety training courses since 2006. Seamus has developed a reputation for delivering high quality and thorough courses. His courses are always recommended within industry. Seamus has developed a range of classroom, e-learning, blended and online training courses.
- Seamus is a highly qualified Trainer. He has received both a Diploma and a B.A. (Hons) degree for Training and Education from NUI Galway.
- Seamus holds a Law degree (Hons LLB) from the University of London. He was also awarded a Diploma in Irish Law and has several post graduate Health and Safety qualifications from the University of Strathclyde and University College Dublin.
- He has been trained by Makita to become a certified Power Tool Instructor.
- Seamus has also been trained by Miele, Maytag, Speedqueen, Ipso, General Electric and Hotpoint in the installation, conversion and maintenance of their product.
- Seamus is also a qualified Electrician (trained by Irish Rail) and a Graduate member of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health).
- These qualifications provide Seamus with a very good understanding of Health and Safety Training requirements in the workplace.
See course dates below