The leading Health and Safety Trainer in Munster
Seamus O’Sullivan has been developing and delivering Health and Safety training courses since 2006. Seamus has developed a reputation for delivering high quality and thorough courses. His courses are always recommended within industry. Seamus offers a range of classroom, e-learning, blended and online training courses.
Seamus OSullivan #theta360 – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
- Seamus is a highly qualified Trainer. He has received both a Diploma and a B.A. (Hons) degree for Training and Education from NUI Galway.
- Seamus O’Sullivan is recognised by Microsoft as a Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator (M.I.E). This Certification was awarded to Seamus because of his passion, commitment and dedication to empowering learning through technology in his Training Courses.
- Seamus holds a Law degree (Hons LLB) from the University of London. He was also awarded a Diploma in Irish Law and has several post graduate Health and Safety qualifications from the University of Strathclyde and University College Dublin.
- Seamus has been trained by Makita in London and is a certified Power Tool Instructor.
- Seamus has also been trained by Miele, Maytag, Speedqueen, Ipso, General Electric and Hotpoint in the installation, conversion and maintenance of their product.
- Seamus is also a qualified Electrician (Trained by Irish Rail – C.I.E.), the holder of Advanced Electrical Engineering qualifications and a Graduate member of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health).
- These qualifications provide Seamus with a very good understanding of Health and Safety Training requirements in the workplace.
See course dates below